August 9 – 12, 2017
24 HOUR HOTLINE
Washington County Regional Fairpark:
5500 West 700 South
Hurricane, Utah 84737
(Find on Bing Maps)
- Take I-15 to the Hurricane Exit (Exit16), (SR-9)
- Go approximately 2.5 miles to second light, 5300 West
- Turn Right, Keep Right
Parking Fee $3 per car for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Parking Fee $5 per car for Saturday.
There is NO entrance fee to fair.
Wednesday: 6:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Thursday to Saturday: 11:00 AM – 11:30 PM
Wednesday: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Thursday to Saturday: 4:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Single Tickets $1.50
- 10 Tickets for $12.00
- 20 Tickets for $20.00
- Wristband for $25.00 (Unlimited Rides for one person per day)
- Wednesday, August 9th is FAMILY NIGHT
All rides ONE ticket
- Thursday, August 10th is BUDDY NIGHT
Buy one wristband and your “Buddy” receives a free one!
Sale only from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Both parties must be present at time of purchase
- Friday, August 11th The Planet 94.1 Whirl Til You Hurl
At 6:00 PM, first 94 people in line will receive unlimited wristbands for $10
PREMIUM BANK HOURS
Friday 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Monday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Location: Exhibit Building
- on Patio next to Ticket Booth
Motel Accommodations close to the fairgrounds
FAIR SPONSORED MOTEL – HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
Right off I-15 exit 16, 2 miles from Fair Grounds
Call and reserve now 435-986-1313
* Half Marathon Relay held in Hurricane.
** Fair Parade held in St. George on Tabernacle Street.