NEW DATE! Thursday, April 13
Parking: Contestant parking is located south of main stall barn.
- FREE to attend/spectate with paid gate admission
- $10 per speed event (†)
- $15 per livestock event (‡)
- $30 per team of Horse Rider & Hide Rider (**)
Registration Opens Monday, Feb. 13th at 9am
Registration closes Sunday, April 9 at midnight.
No late entries will be taken.
* There will be NO registration refunds. *
Contestant(s) will only be allowed to enter once (either current age group or age up to next age group). Age groups and events for the Washington County Fair Junior Rodeo are as follows:
** Age Divisions as of January 1st **
0 – 4 Year Olds
- Boys & Girls: Goat Tail Pull ‡, Barrel Racing †, Flag Race †
5 – 8 Year Olds
- Boys: Goat Tail Pull ‡, Barrel Racing †, Flag Race †
- Girls: Goat Tail Pull ‡, Barrel Racing †, Flag Race †
9 – 13 Year Olds
- Boys: Goat Tying ‡, Flag Race †, Mixed Team Roping ‡
- Girls: Goat Tying ‡, Barrel Racing †, Mixed Team Roping ‡
14 – 17 Year Olds
- Boys: Flag Race †, Tie Down Roping ‡, Mixed Team Roping ‡
- Girls: Breakaway‡, Barrel Racing †, Mixed Team Roping ‡
- Hide Race**: Team of Horse Rider & Hide Rider, must provide your own horse and safety attire for the event
All contestants are required to wear western attire while competing. Contestants must wear boots or western shoes with a heel, cowboy hat, helmet, or no hat. Western shirt (long or short sleeve) with a collar and button/snaps down the front. The following attire will not be allowed for contestants: ball caps, t-shirts or tennis shoes.
Please read rules and event information.