Carnival and Rodeo Nights ONLY!
Carnival open Friday and Saturday April 14-15 from 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
In Concert Friday, April 21!
Chris Janson is a “live legacy in the making” (Rolling Stone). Breakout country star Janson is a platinum-selling recording artist, high-octane entertainer, multi-instrumentalist, award-winning singer/songwriter and Grand Ole Opry member. The ACM award-winner has collected prestigious accolades that place him among country music greats. His debut single, “Buy Me A Boat,” was recognized as the iHeartRadio Music Awards “Country Song of the Year,” and MusicRow named his poignant single, “Drunk Girl,” their “Song of the Year” winner. Bobby Bones named Janson “One of the greatest entertainers in country music.” His big hits include: “Buy Me A Boat” (No. 1, 3x Platinum); “Fix A Drink” (No. 1, Gold); “Drunk Girl” (ACM Award-winning, Gold); “Good Vibes” (No. 1, Gold); “Done” (multi-week No. 1, Gold). Janson has earned more than 7.4 BILLION airplay impressions to date and upwards of 1.7 BILLION global career streams..
Purchase the ultimate VIP Experience at the Washington County Fair! Tickets available December 8!
For $249 per ticket, you’ll get:
- Ticket to the rodeo each night (Friday, April 14 and Saturday, April 15)
- Ticket to the demolition derby on Saturday, April 22
- Access to the VIP tent with a hot, catered dinner and 3 beer tickets on April 14, 15, 21 and 22
- Premiere access to Chris Janson concert on Friday, April 21
- Artist meet and greet is at the discretion of the artist and is not guaranteed
- VIP Experience DOES NOT provide backstage access
- Gate admission